Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Eden Hazard Forme


Eden Hazard: I can't explain my poor form for Chelsea

EDEN HAZARD has admitted he has no idea why he is struggling so much.
The Belgian has endured a sluggish start to the season along with his Chelsea team-mates.
He hasn't scored for 10 games and looks a completely different player from the one that won the Premier League Players' Player of the Year last term.

GETTY UNDER PERFORMING: Hazard and Co have let themselves down so far this year

GETTY MAKING THE RIGHT NOISES: Hazard celebrates Euro 2016 qualification with Belgium
“I can't really explain it”
Eden Haard
Hazard told the Mirror: "This is the first time in my career that I have had such a difficult spell like this.
"I can't really explain it. All I know is that I will need to work hard in order to bounce back.
"At Chelsea we have concerns both as a team and individually.
"We all thought our recent win against Arsenal would give us lift-off - but instead we fell straight back into our bad ways."

GETTY UNDER PRESSURE: Jose Mourinho has been given the vote of confidence

GETTY FOR COUB AND COUNTRY: Hazard in action for Belgium
Hazard also threw his support behind under-fire boss Jose Mourinho.
"I am not too worried for him," Hazard continued.
"Mourinho is the best coach in the world when it comes to dealing with pressure.
"I am an optimist, and I know I can learn a lot from tough spells."

No comments:

Post a Comment